Sunday, May 24, 2009

Control Alt Delete


This is not my first post, but it's the one that shall remain in publication. I started blogging several months ago, but my writing, like a good wine, gets better with age. Today I'm starting over, "rebooting" my blog so to speak. Going forward I will build upon the knowledge that I've accumulated over the years studying marketing and working with Fortune 1000 corporations.

First, a bit of background about me. I was born and raised in Missouri, The Show Me State, in the Western suburbs of St. Louis. Like my fellow Midwesterners I have lived my life with a healthy degree of skepticism and follow the advice of my grandfather, Merle, who preached, "don't follow the herd instinct." To that end, in my blog, I will attempt to share insightful and original opinions on the digital media landscape and how brands and companies can build profitable customer relationships leveraging the social web. Thanks for reading and I hope you will share your opinions along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment